**********This course is provided and taught by Actineo**********
PLEASE NOTE: If you book the '3for2' ticket type, your purchase will be pending confirmation from Actineo regarding availability.
This class is structured as follows:
10th November 2021 - 14:00pm-17:00pm GMT (UK Time)
12th November 2021 - 14:00pm-17:00pm GMT (UK Time)
17th November 2021 - 14:00pm-17:00pm GMT (UK Time)
19th November 2021 - 14:00pm-17:00pm GMT (UK Time)
Agile is cool, agile is trendy! Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, MorE or LeSS… Teams are trained up and down so that the company finally becomes agile in the market. However, most of the time NOTHING happens! Flight Levels Systems Architecture training gets to the heart of what it takes for an organization to achieve real business agility.
What Are the Benefits of Flight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)?
Truly agile businesses go beyond the team, yet most agile implementation focus on only that. Flight Levels take agility beyond the team beyond the portfolio and into strategy. Flight Levels Systems Architecture will help you:
- See how your organisation's strategy is progressing
- Know why work is important to your organisation's strategy
- Know whether your organisation has the capacity to start a piece of work
- Manage dependencies more effectively.
The aim of this training is to transfer the contents of the bestseller Rethinking Agile by Klaus Leopold into practice. We will work on selected case studies from different industries and implement the contents of the book step by step. Find out what you need to do so that your company does not sink money into agile frameworks, but can achieve real business agility in a very lean way.
Only topics that have proven their practical value are covered in the training. You see how other companies have mastered business agility and you get the chance to apply the concepts to your own context and receive valuable feedback.
Learning Outcomes of Flight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Establish business agility beyond team boundaries
- Manage dependencies between teams and services/products
- Operationalise business strategy.
- Team agility vs. business agility
- Case study of business agility
- Create the architecture of systems
- Setting strategic objectives
- Operationalize strategic objectives
- Understanding Flight Level architectures
- Creating Flight Level architectures
- Designing information flows and communication flows
- Roll-out and take-off
After completing the Flight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA) class, you will received the Flight Levels Systems Architecture Certification from The Flight Levels Academy.
The Flight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA) course is for anyone who wants to break through the agile team boundaries and achieve agility for your entire organization. Typical attendee roles include:
- Agile Coaches
- Programme Directors
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Organisational Design Professionals
- Change Leaders
- Successful Completion of Flight Levels Introduction (FLIN) course – included with FLSA course registration.
- We assume a sound knowledge of agile working methods or modern management systems.
- Knowledge of the working methods of organisations with 50 – 5000 employees is needed.
- Duration: 4 x 3-hour live virtual sessions
- Certification: Flight Levels Systems Architecture Certification by The Flight Levels Academy
- Frequency: 3 public courses a year
- Private Courses Available: Yes
- Languages: English or Spanish
- Payment Formats: Credit Card, TransferWise or by Invoice
- Payment Currencies: GBP, EUR or USD
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free access to Flight Levels Introduction (FLIN) course
- Access to the Actineo Newsletter
- Access to the Actineo Slack channel
- Invites to exclusive Actineo Events
- Membership of the Actineo Alumni Network including 20% discount on future courses