ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Designed by key thought leaders who defined the discipline of agile coaching, the Agile Coaching certification verifies an understanding of the tools, skills, and techniques needed to coach agile teams.
FEATURED LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
- Key Mentoring Skills for Agile Coaches
- Helping Team Members Experience the Agile Mindset Shifts
- Leadership Engagement
- Deliver Measurable Value As An Agile Coach
- Engaging, interactive live online training with Miro and Zoom.
- Responsive training from seasoned agile coaches with decades of experience.
- Gaining skills to coach agile teams with different perspectives and goals.
- All targeted training materials available to take away for immediate use
ICAgile Team Coach Certification
This course gives all of its attendees the knowledge required to become an effective, transformational agile team coach as well as a safe environment to put this new knowledge into practice.
After this course, you will have the flexibility at your fingertips to take professional individual and team coaching skills and use them in an agile coaching context. Not only this but we also pass on the knowledge and skills to successfully teach and mentor teams to help them increase their performance.
It’s no mean feat to enact value driven, humanistic, organisational change. Partnering with people so they feel real ownership creates a human-centred approach that benefits all stakeholders – employees, companies and clients.
With our ICAgile Certified Team Coach (ICP-ACC) training course, you can become that memorable person who makes a difference.
Not only can you enable teams to be stronger together, and become great problem-solvers and robust tacticians, but you’ll bring the best out in both groups and individuals.
An agile coach does this not just by passing on information but by mentoring people to gain vital skills for their personal and professional success.
You can learn all about agile coaching during the ICAgile Certified Team Coach (ICP-ACC) training.
During the training, you’ll work with practical and transformational frameworks that support your evolving coaching journey.
Without a doubt, this course deep dives into real situations that empower you with constructive coaching theory and hands-on learning.
It’s good to know that two certifications are available on the ICAgile Agile Coaching pathway, the ICP-ACC and the ICP-ATF. The agile coach certification enables you to develop your coaching mindset and become an expert at all aspects of agile coaching.
Lean into insightful innovation mastery by acquiring key technical, developmental and strategic skills to guide individual, team and organisational evolution.
With early bird tickets now available, it’s time to register today and become the agile coach you’ve always wanted to be.
What else do you need to know?
This course is for Agile Coaches or aspiring coaches with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice facilitation, professional coaching, mentoring, and teaching in service of Agile teams.
This agile training course is intermediate level and may not be suitable for people new to Agile practices. We recommend that attendees have completed formal Agile training and have at least 6 months of experience working in an Agile team. If you need to learn more about Agile practices, we recommend the Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in.
Other relevant roles include:
- Project and Program Professionals who aspire to the position of Agile Coach.
- Experienced Scrum Masters, Agile Project/Program Managers, or Iteration Managers who want a more comprehensive understanding of the complete range of business and Agile coaching skills.
- Agile coaches who want to enhance and improve their professional skills as Agilists and experienced coaches.
- Coaches who wish to increase the ability to break through seemingly insurmountable problems with their teams.
- Agile managers, Product Owners, and others wishing to access a broader range of skills in working with teams.
- Skilled coaches who wish to polish their skills and learn a few new tricks and techniques.
- Functional managers or Scrum Masters have some Agile coaching experience, but Agile seems like it is not working for your teams.
- Anyone who is trying to become a Certified Scrum Coach or ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching.
- Someone coaching or mentoring Agile teams, but you seem to be caught in a rut or just going through the motions and not making progress.
Meet your trainer- Ben Maynard
Ben has coached, trained and been passionate about software and people since 2009.
As one of the UK's longest-standing and most experienced LeSS Trainers and coaches, he has continually experimented with ways to create an effective balance an organisations desires for control, collaboration, predictability and innovation through educating, coaching and leading organisational transformations to get more with LeSS.
Passionate about organisational culture and design that enables the creation of value both for an organisation’s customers and its people, Ben wants to know we are building the right product and building it in the right way.
The growth of people to be effective in achieving the organisations and their personal goals is the critical catalyst for this. As is coaching, training and mentoring people at all levels of the organisation.
Meet your trainer- Jon Spruce
As a seasoned Agile Coach, he's had the privilege of leading some major digital transformation projects and facilitating the adoption of Agile and DevOps practices. Jon is passionate about helping his clients achieve their goals and delivering top-notch products.
Jon's approach to coaching combines his expertise with a personal touch. He believes that effective leadership starts with building strong relationships, and he works hard to get to know his clients so he can better understand their unique needs and challenges.
From the silos of fast paced media companies to the huge complexity of large finance institutions, change veteran Jon Spruce supports through emphatic and deeply engaging coaching of what good looks like when creating high performing teams and organisations.
Jon really knows how cross functional teams can be created easily and quickly focus on the creating innovative solutions and generate ongoing value, in a predictable way.