ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator
The highly interactive ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF) workshop provides you with the necessary skills to design online and in-the-room meetings & events for maximum impact. Whether you are in an Agile Coaching role or just in an Agile Environment, this course will prove invaluable.
You will come away with an overflowing toolkit and practical experiences that you can take back into the workplace and with your remote, in-person or hybrid teams. Leveraging your new knowledge and skills to facilitate agile practices toward successful team outcomes.
You will learn how to foster a feeling of safety so everyone feels heard using quick, effective, and engaging collaboration techniques whilst applying the Agile Mindset.
This training program is deeply experiential, equipping you with the key skills by immersing you in hands-on exercises to make sticky the theories behind the practice. We will apply the concept of ‘real play’, not ‘role play’.
The ICP-ATF course is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the ICAgile Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the coaching mindset and the roles and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
What Makes Our Course Unique?
We are not slide slaves or lecture jockeys.
Ben is not only skilled with Agile Team Facilitation, he is also expert in facilitating collaborative conversations within an expert learner group.
This is not your standard agile training, this is agile training designed from the ground up to get you experiencing agile team facilitation with an agile mindset and then learning how to apply it yourself.
Meet your Trainer- Ben Maynard
Ben is a Certified Training From the Back of the Room trainer who has been crafting meaningful learning experiences since 2014 shortly after becoming a Certified Scrum Master via the Scrum Alliance. As one of the worlds earliest Large Scale Scrum (LeSS)he has proven his knowledge of Agile Methods and Facilitation Skills in organisations such as Natwest & Deutsche Bank.
His passion for wanting to help people grow lead him to Henley Business School where he got to learn from Master Coaches and Professional Coaches alike just what it really takes to be a Professional Coach and the essential role of Emotional Intelligence and psychological safety in making groups work.
Meet your Trainer- Jon Spruce
As a seasoned Agile Coach, Jon had the privilege of leading some major digital transformation projects and facilitating the adoption of Agile and DevOps practices. Jon is passionate about helping his clients achieve their goals and delivering top-notch products.
Jon's approach to coaching combines his expertise with a personal touch. He believes that effective leadership starts with building strong relationships, and he works hard to get to know his clients so he can better understand their unique needs and challenges.
From the silos of fast paced media companies to the huge complexity of large finance institutions, change veteran Jon Spruce supports through emphatic and deeply engaging coaching of what good looks like when creating high performing teams and organisations.
Jon really knows how cross functional teams can be created easily and quickly focus on the creating innovative solutions and generate ongoing value, in a predictable way.
What else do you need to know?
This knowledge-based certification is intended for agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching.
Relevant roles include:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Aspiring coaches
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- and anyone with the desire to explore the power of team facilitation.
This training course enables you to grow your toolkit as an Agile Coach.
- Designing and Presenting Meetings – How to design and present meetings with a clear purpose and various group activities to achieve desired outcomes.
- Facilitate collaborative sessions – Unlock the skills needed to facilitate collaborative sessions with a clear decision scope while creating specific agile framework meetings that overcome obstacles and achieve overall purpose and outcomes.
- Lead collaborative conversations – Learn how to lead better, more meaningful conversations, resulting in increased capacity to give and receive feedback.
- Design retrospective techniques – Acquire the knowledge and understanding to use and design retrospectives techniques depending on a team’s context, enabling learners to build trust and work through common pitfalls.
- Facilitate Agile Meetings – Design and facilitate Agile meetings in various contexts and for varied team maturity levels
- Facilitation Toolkit – Acquire a new facilitation tool kit enabling participants to facilitate sessions for full participation.